Earthborn Holistic® moist grain-free cat foods fulfill your cat's instinctual diet needs through premium animal proteins and extreme palatability. Each recipe is full of fleshy cuts of high-quality proteins such as mackerel, salmon, chicken, beef, as well as wholesome vegetables and fruits in every bite. Rich in vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients, these moist foods are carefully formulated to provide optimal nutrition for every part of your cat's system.
These delightful dinners are produced in a human-grade facility using many of the same ingredients and processes that are used in "people food".
Earthborn Holistic® Fin & Fowl™ Tuna Dinner with Chicken in Gravy is an excellent source of high-quality protein for adult cats. It pairs proteins from land and sea for an irresistible flavor duo. Tempt your cat with this delectable, grain and gluten-free dinner of tuna and chicken.
- Grain & gluten-free, this special formula is perfect as a grain-free alternative diet for cats and kittens.
- Premium protein sources aid in building and maintaining your cat’s muscle. Flaky tuna and skinless, boneless white meat chicken provide a meaty combination of flavors.
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, Fin & Fowl™ promotes healthy skin and coat.
- Fin & Fowl™ is produced in a human-grade facility using many of the same ingredients and processes that are used in “people food”.
- Taurine promotes vision and heart health
Tuna, Tuna Broth, Chicken, Tapioca, Sunflower Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Taurine, Celery, Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Salt, Iron Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Proteinate, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex (Source of Vitamin K).
Crude Protein, Min 12%
Crude Fat, Min 2%
Crude Fiber, Max 1.5%
Moisture, Max 82%
Ash, Max 3%
Taurine, Max 0.05%
Calorie Content: (M.E. Calc.) 813 kcal/kg, 69 kcal/3 oz