Earthborn Holistic® Chicken Jumble with Liver™ Chicken Dinner with Liver in Gravy combines boneless, skinless white meat chicken and aromatic chicken liver in a savory gravy sauce to provide a strong taste and aroma that cats crave. This grain and gluten-free dinner also includes chunky potatoes as an exceptional source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene, which supports a strong immune system. Designed with your cat in mind, this formula will give your cat the nutrition he needs to live a long and happy life.
- Grain & gluten-free, this special formula is perfect as a grain-free alternative diet for cats and kittens.
- Boneless, skinless white meat chicken, and lots of it, combined with aromatic chicken liver in a savory gravy provides a delicious and highly digestible source of protein.
- Hearty potatoes provide an exceptional source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene to help build and maintain a healthy immune system.
- Chicken Jumble with Liver™ is produced in a human-grade facility using many of the same ingredients and processes that are used in "people food".
- Taurine promotes vision and heart health.
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Potatoes, Chicken Liver, Sunflower Oil, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavors, Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Salt, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Iron Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin.
|Crude Protein, minimum 9.00%|
|Crude Fat, minimum 2.00%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum 1.50%|
|Moisture, maximum 83.00%|
|Ash, maximum 3.00%|
|Taurine, minimum 0.05%|
Calorie Content: 942 kcal/kg, 147 kcal/5.5 oz. can
Earthborn Holistic® Chicken Jumble with Liver™ Chicken Dinner with Liver in Gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance.
Taking care of your cat's overall health starts by feeding properly.
- Feed adult cats two to three cans (3 oz. can) or one to two cans (5.5 oz can) per 4.5 pounds of body weight daily.
- Kittens eat up to twice as much per pound of body weight as an adult.
- Refrigerate unused portion.
- Your cat should have access to clean, fresh water daily.