Earthborn Holistic® Catalina Catch™ Mackerel Dinner with Shrimp in Gravy is an excellent source of fresh, high-quality protein for cats and kittens. The mackerel and shrimp are wild caught and dolphin safe, and will help build and maintain lean muscle mass. The rich levels of Omega-3 fatty acids in Catalina Catch™ will help promote healthy skin and a beautiful coat. This dinner is sure to please your finicky cat.
Catalina Catch™ is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition for growth and maintenance.
- Grain & gluten-free, this special formula is perfect as a grain-free alternative diet for cats and kittens.
- Catalina Catch™ is produced in a human-grade facility using many of the same ingredients and processes that are used in "people food".
- Premium protein sources aid in building and maintaining your cat’s muscle. Fleshy cuts of mackerel are flaked straight from the bone and topped off with whole shrimp. The mackerel and shrimp are wild caught and dolphin safe.
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, Catalina Catch™ promotes healthy skin and coat.
- Taurine promotes vision and heart health,
Mackerel, Fish Broth, Shrimp, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Oxide, Iron Proteinate, Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K).
|Crude Protein, minimum 14.00%|
|Crude Fat, minimum 2.00%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum 1.50%|
|Moisture, maximum 82.00%|
|Ash, maximum 3.00%|
|Taurine, minimum 0.05%|
Calorie Content: 961 kcal/kg, 150 kcal/5.5 oz. can, 82 kcal/3 oz. can
Earthborn Holistic® Catalina Catch™ Mackerel Dinner with Shrimp in Gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance.
Taking care of your cat's overall health starts by feeding him properly.
- Feed adult cats two to three cans (3 oz. can) or one to two cans (5.5 oz can) per 4.5 pounds of body weight daily.
- Kittens eat up to twice as much per pound of body weight as an adult.
- Refrigerate unused portion.
- Your cat should have access to clean, fresh water daily.