Our Quick Fit dog harness is designed to fit dogs of all sizes comfortably and with full control. This lightweight one-click harness is loved by dog owners and dogs alike. Comes in a variety of fun colors like our new candy and camo pink dog harness.
- One-Click of the buckle and you’re ready to go!
- The neoprene chest strap sleeve gives extra comfort
- Reflective stitching enhances nighttime visibility
- The stainless steel ring is a secure anchor for leashes
- Adjustable straps ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- Light-wight dog vest harness
- Color Options: Blue, Red, Black, Blaze Orange, Green Camo, Pink Camo, Candy
- Size Options: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
|Size||Weight LBS||Neck Inches||Girth Inches|
|XXS||4 - 7||9 - 15||12 - 15|
|XS||7 - 12||11 - 18||15 - 18|
|SM||12 - 23||14 - 22||18 - 21.5|
|MD||23 - 42||16 - 27||21.5 - 26.5|
|LG||42 - 77||18 - 31||26.5 - 33|
|XL||77+||21 - 36||33 - 42|
1. LOOSEN ALL STRAPS. ADJUST THE CHEST STRAP BY PUSHING THE NEOPRENE TO ONE SIDE AND ADJUSTING THE VELCRO
2. SLIP NECK AREA OVER DOG'S HEAD
3. CLIP GIRTH STRAP TOGETHER
4. ADJUST TO FIT YOUR DOG. WHEN ADJUSTING, RED SAFETY PATCH IN VELCRO MUST BE HIDDEN AT ALL POINTS OF ADJUSTMENT
TIP: KEEP THE CHEST STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.