Earthborn Holistic® EarthBites™ Hip & Joint moist treats are a delicious treat for dogs needing extra joint protection in their everyday lifestyles. Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate help maintain proper joint function and cartilage health. This antioxidant-rich formula contains lean, premium turkey meal blended with wholesome vegetables and fruits for high palatability.
- Grain-Free & Gluten-Free
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate maintain healthy joint cartilage.
- High-quality turkey meal serves as a premium protein source for your dog, helping to build and maintain lean muscle mass.
- Wholesome vegetables and fruits, such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries help support a strong immune system.
- Molasses and honey come together to make a tasty treat for your dog. He will be begging for more!
- Vitamin E & C will help meet your dog's daily nutritional needs.
- Balanced Omega-6 & Omega-3 fatty acids play a vital role in healthy skin, hair coat and immune function.
- A great training aid for dogs who might need a little extra boost to learn.
Turkey Meal, Peas, Cane Molasses, Tapioca, Vegetable Glycerin, Honey, Maple Syrup, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg Product, Flaxseed, Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Spinach, Cranberries, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Chondroitin Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
|Crude Protein, minimum 15.00%|
|Crude Fat, minimum 9.00%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum 4.00%|
|Moisture, maximum 24.00%|
|Vitamin E, minimum 275 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 150 mg/kg*|
|L-Carnitine, minimum 125 mg/kg*|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 1.70%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 1.10%*|
|Glucosamine, minimum 750 mg/kg*|
|Chondroitin Sulfate, minimum 500mg/kg*|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
Calorie Content: (M.E. Calculated) 2,960 kcal/kg, 6 kcal/treat
Your dog can enjoy these treats while still maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Feed as a treat to supplement your dog’s regular maintenance food.
- These treats are not intended as a complete and balanced food.
- Provide fresh water daily in a clean bowl.