Earthborn Holistic® moist grain-free cat foods fulfill your cat's instinctual diet needs through premium animal proteins and extreme palatability. Each recipe is full of fleshy cuts of high-quality proteins such as mackerel, salmon, chicken, beef, as well as wholesome vegetables and fruits in every bite. Rich in vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients, these moist foods are carefully formulated to provide optimal nutrition for every part of your cat's system.
These delightful dinners are produced in a human-grade facility using many of the same ingredients and processes that are used in "people food".
Earthborn Holistic® Riptide Zing™ Tuna Dinner in Gravy is an excellent source of high-quality protein for adult cats. Bring a wave of flavor to your cat’s next meal with this grain and gluten-free recipe from the deep blue sea. Tasty tuna in a savory gravy makes this formula a perfect dinner for any cat.
- Grain & gluten-free, this special formula is perfect as a grain-free alternative diet for cats and kittens.
- Flaky tuna provides a premium protein source to aid in building and maintaining your cat’s muscle. Wild caught and dolphin safe.
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, Riptide Zing™ promotes healthy skin and coat.
- Riptide Zing™ is produced in a human-grade facility using many of the same ingredients and processes that are used in “people food”.
- Taurine promotes vision and heart health
Tuna, Tuna Broth, Tapioca, Sunflower Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Celery, Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Iron Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Proteinate, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex (Source of Vitamin K).
Crude Protein, Min 12%
Crude Fat, Min 2%
Crude Fiber, Max 1.5%
Moisture, Max 82%
Ash, Max 3%
Taurine, Max 0.05%
Calorie Content: (M.E. Calc.) 786 kcal/kg, 67 kcal/3 oz