Earthborn Holistic® Chicken Catcciatori™ Chicken Dinner in Gravy is a delicious dinner for any cat. With an abundance of white meat chicken in a savory gravy, Chicken Catcciatori™ offers your cat a highly digestible diet option, rich in premium protein. Your cat will attain optimal overall health from this formula's exceptional levels of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene, helping to promote a long and healthy life.
Chicken Catcciatori™ is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition for growth and maintenance.
- Grain & gluten-free, this special formula is perfect as a grain-free alternative diet for cats and kittens.
- Boneless, skinless white meat chicken, and lots of it, provides a delicious and highly digestible source of protein.
- Nutrient-rich potatoes are an exceptional source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene, which help maintain your cat's immune system.
- Chicken Catcciatori™ is produced in a human-grade facility using many of the same ingredients and processes that are used in "people food".
- Taurine promotes vision and heart health.
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Iron Proteinate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.
|Crude Protein, minimum 10.00%|
|Crude Fat, minimum 2.00%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum 1.50%|
|Moisture, maximum 82.00%|
|Ash, maximum 3.00%|
|Taurine, minimum 0.05%|
Calorie Content: 826 kcal/kg, 129 kcal/5.5 oz. can, 70 kcal/3 oz. can
Earthborn Holistic® Chicken Catcciatori™ Chicken Dinner in Gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance.
Taking care of your cat's overall health starts by feeding him properly.
- Feed adult cats two to three cans (3 oz. can) or one to two cans (5.5 oz can) per 4.5 pounds of body weight daily.
- Kittens eat up to twice as much per pound of body weight as an adult.
- Refrigerate unused portion.
- Your cat should have access to clean, fresh water daily.